I found this fascinating quote today:
So it looks like Twitter is going to be handling this using "Lists" .
TWEET: RT @andybeal Be Warned, Twitter Lists Will End in Tears!http://bit.ly/edRfS
and see Twitters blog entry here:
I really like how tweetdeck groups sync between the iPhone client and the desktop client. I dont mean to rant here however there seems to be a major missing element to current microblogging technologies, specifically twitter and friendfeed. I wish that these same groups could be synced across all twitter applications and services like ubertwitter, friendfeed, peoplebrowsr, tweetgrid, etc...
Does anyone know when Twitter may have this functionality and if it is even planned?
Okay. I have tediously followed all of the "Twitter Masters" listed on this webpage.
I am hoping that by ambiently following these online marketing experts I will gleen a lot of marketing strategy and tactics in how to grow my own brand and influence on the web.
Recent blog posts
- Howto setup a DIY Dropcam security camera for less than $50
- How To Install Drush on MAC OSX running MAMP
- Podcamp Boston Presentations #PCB6
- Sorry Everyone for the mass email. I had a Poor Badoo user experience.
- The cost of SEO Tools - Services and Software Comparison
- What I thought Yahoo would do with Delicious... (no its not shutting down)
- Google's new video chat gmail integration push will leapfrog Apple's Facetime
- Android Podcast Client Comparison Chart
- How to Group People into Lists in Google Buzz
- Microsoft could kick Apple's and Google's a$$ if they were better marketers.